E-portfolio Usrah Budi 2621 Section 51


ABOUT ME :

My name is Siti Farhana Binti Abdul Aziz. I was born on 2 September 1995 in Kuala Lumpur. I have 2 siblings only, me and my younger brother. I am from Kuliyyah of Islamic revealed knowledge and human sciences and majoring in Political Science. My Matric Number is 1719212.

I have Diploma in Contemporary Islamic Sciences at International Islamic College, Kuala Lumpur. After finish my diploma, I work s a teacher or known as Guru Kafa at Sekolah Rendah Islam Azzahra for about 1 year and half.

I like reading a few books, quotes and poems. My favourite scripture is from Buya hamka and few from modern literature, majority from Indonesia. One of my favourite quote from Hamka is ;
 “ Kalau hidup sekadar hidup, babi dihutan juga hidup, kalau kerja sekadar bekerja, kera juga bekerja”.

**

MY CONTRIBUTION :

My contribution is more to teach, facilitate and guidance. Every so often, I become a Facilitator for Ibadah camp during school holiday for club and society, programme at the Mosque near my house and offer from consultants. It began on 2013 when I need to conduct kids in slot riding a horse during holiday school programme at the mosque.

Also, I involved to do sharing moment with orang asli at ulu yam and teach them how to perform solah correctly. I helped in their recitation Al-Fatihah and doa. So, it was a memorable moment because I got chance to meet them and learn so many things about life. One of lesson learn is the effort to know something and gain.


_________________________________________________________________________

LECTURE :


TOPIC : SURAH AL-HUJURAT VERSE 5 TO 7

Lesson from Surah Al-Hujurat verse 5 to 7 is related to the concept of Takaful. As we know, takaful seems important nowadays because of our society aware to uncertainty event in the future such as accident, chronic disease or death. This such hazard need a cost and also a guarantee to a family and the people who involved in takaful.

In these verses, Allah mentioned on how human being are created. We are created starting from dust. Then, nutfah which fertilisation occur, become a cloth and lump and then development of bones and Allah fill in the jasad a Ruh. So that’s the miracle of Allah that can make us live and die.

Also, our naqibah sister farah told us the story of Prophet Ibrahim, the event when Prophet Ibrahim asked Allah to show him how Allah make a creation live and die. After that, Allah commands Prophet Ibrahim to take 4 birds, kill and cut them into many parts and put them at the top hill . Indeed, when Prophet Ibrahim called the bird, they were coming to Prophet Ibrahim.
After the sharing moment, we were doing an interesting activity. The activity is we need to form a few questions to ask to another group.


__________________________________________________________________________

POSTER :


Comments

Popular Posts