[ REVIEW ] Himalaya Purifying Neem face wash

Assalammualaikum and hye. So, tonight i wanna share my skincare for dry and combination skin type. Ana ada breakout sepanjang bulan ogos yang lalu. I decided to google "Best facial wash for acne skin". There are a lot of products and HIMALAYA win my heart. I found a lot of  best review regarding HIMALAYA's product. My cousin ada kanser and kulit dia naik ruam merah yang so so bad disebabkan ubat. Dia pun recommend me to give a try himalaya's product. Within a month, ruam and scars dia hilang. MasyaAllah, im impressed kot.


Product : Himalaya Purifying Neem Face wash [ 50 ml ]
Price : RM 9.50 
Stores : All drugstores and Himalaya shop


Currently, im using HIMALAYA Purifying Neem face wash. Ana beli ni dekat WATSON. Generally this one help to prevent pimples. There are a few facial wash. But i try this one for my first trial and the result is SO GOOD and suitable for my skin but its dry at my chin. First until third day, masih muncul jerawat yang putih tu. After a week, NO MORE PIMPLES. In a month, my skin clear from bad pimples until now tapi kesan jerawat yang lama still ada sebab picit. so, janganlah picit jerawat ok guys?

To overcome the dryness, im using ALOE VERA GEL from ELIANTO.  I'm keep wear it as my sleeping mask.

Jerawat dan parut berpisah tiada, so kena sabar dan bersihkan jiwa.

Comments

Popular Posts